Your favorite soup for winter?

Your place to discuss cooking issues and questions with fellow Foodies!

Your favorite soup for winter?

Postby johneames » December 5th, 2017, 6:54 am

Hello All,

I LOVE soup, but unfortunately the wife is not a real soup eater. So we never have it, unless I put together a soup in the crockpot before leaving for work. I have to be sneaky. It's a rare treat.
Here's Friar Bernard 'Solanus' Casey (beard) serving up soup to the poor during the Great Depression. Not shown is a table next to it with a bunch of rolls of crusty bread. I just read in my news feed today that he's about to be beatified through the church for his lifetime of serving the poor.

Soup is the perfect meal -- hearty, satisfying, frugal. I usually just make a veggie beef soup with everything but the kitchen sink in it. What's your favorite soup?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f5 ... 99122.html

Best Corporate Videos
johneames

Re: Your favorite soup for winter?

Postby beverlydjameson » December 8th, 2017, 5:29 am

Vegetable soup is my favorite soup in winter . I am a vegetarian . So I like only the vegetarian foods . My grandmother was teaching to this soup preparation for me . Generally soup is good for health . I would like to share among the method of vegetable soup preparation . Now I would like to share with you about the Best online essay writing services . This service is highly helps to students .
beverlydjameson

Return to Cooking Forum