What Are You Cooking?

Your place to discuss cooking issues and questions with fellow Foodies!

What Are You Cooking?

Postby johneames » December 30th, 2017, 5:06 am

Hello All,

The weather had been rather cool in the last week of August which got me thinking about some fall and winter dishes. I am thinking duck three ways - confit, foie, breast - and perhaps gumbo for the first snowfall.

For more Details:

Online Video Advertising
johneames

edu

Postby stretch101 » January 26th, 2018, 11:51 pm

Lovers of the Asian food will get lots of enjoyment with take tour of this site that keeps allot for your fun. Students get lots of advantages with hire of uk essay writing service with qualified professional writer.
stretch101

Re: What Are You Cooking?

Postby thomasjenkin » April 10th, 2018, 1:26 am

I like cooking and i like to cook cakes , i use to cook many different cakes. cake is soft sweet food made from a mixture of flour ,fat ,egg,sugar and other ingredients there are many variety of cake with different flour so for making a sponge cake we need to do in bowl, add coca ,combine flour , sugar, vanilla essence and melted butter and then add egg and mix together for 1 minute then pour into a lined cake and bake it for 25-35 minute at 160C. If The cake cook back the springs back then cake is cooked . Do not overcook Then mix together icing sugar,cocoa milk and butter once its has cool ice cake is ready . if you are searching how to wrote the recipes or any article you can refer cheap essay writing service
thomasjenkin

Return to Cooking Forum