Trellises restaurant "Dine with Us Downtown"

Trellises restaurant "Dine with Us Downtown"

Postby foodiesusa » June 29th, 2012, 9:47 am

FoodiesUSA recently visited Trellises for the "Dine with Us Downtown" in Jacksonville, FL. Trellises is located in the Hyatt Regency in downtown Jacksonville which has ample parking either via their garage or street parking. The hotel is located right near the St. John's River and is beautiful... as is the Trellises restaurant. The hostess was nice and we were seated immediately with an explanation of how "Dine with Us Downtown" worked. So when a tasting menu is presented, we ordered everything on it! Being honest, our server seemed new and I personally have a higher expectation of new servers, especially in a higher end restaurant. What she lacked in menu knowledge was made up for with a nice smile and customer attention.

The food was excellent, fresh and seasoned just right. The presentation of the food and taste was 5 star quality! Special touches, such as the chef and manager visiting our table (and we never announce who we are or that we are visiting to make sure we get a true dining experience!) are always a plus in my book. So for a first time visit and review, I'd give Trellises 4 and a half stars. Excellent ambiance, terrific food and great personal touches warrant high marks and the server's newness didn't bring the evening down one bit! Attention people of Jacksonville... get downtown more often!
foodiesusa

Re: Trellises restaurant "Dine with Us Downtown"

Postby baduvid » March 19th, 2018, 5:54 pm

I like the food very much of different tastes and recipes but it's very much important to get the food according to your body weight and health condition through the bestessays review. You can enjoy the better idea here and find your stuff for the food.
baduvid

Re: Trellises restaurant "Dine with Us Downtown"

Postby howard » April 17th, 2018, 8:05 am

Yes, the flow of the forum is framed with the patterns of the positive life of the people. The account has been generated for the utilization of the goals for the humans. The suggestion has been composed and write me an essay idealized for the use of the norms and possible items or the humans.
howard

Return to Florida